SEEKING: EU Brand Ambassador
NOD Apiary Ireland Ltd. is looking to hire an enthusiastic Brand Ambassador to be the face and voice of our brand in various European regions. As a Brand Ambassador, you will be involved in increasing brand awareness and indirect sales by promoting NOD products through various media channels, beekeeping associations and any other word-of-mouth channel that would elevate the products. The Brand Ambassador will work closely with our sales and marketing departments in Canada along with Distributors and Consultants abroad to achieve its marketing goals and objectives, such as communicating the value of our products to end-users, tracking customer feedback, and representing the brand at beekeeping meetings, congress’ and field/distributor events.
Brand Ambassadors will have excellent communication and networking skills, and a strong presence on social media and familiarity with our products.
Global Marketing Manager
The Brand Ambassador will spend the majority of their time interacting with our customers in-person, on the phone and online. The Brand Ambassador’s primary task is to ensure the NOD brand is consistently displayed and accessible to our target market. The Brand Ambassador will be an employee of NOD Apiary Ireland Ltd., based in Ireland. The role requires frequent travel to various social events, such as trade shows, distributor trainings, field days, and other social gatherings around Europe.
BRAND AMBASSADOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Familiarizing yourself with the company’s mission, vision, and goals.
- Working closely with sales and marketing staff to conceptualize marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Engaging with prospective and existing customers
- Representing our brand at promotional events and other marketing initiatives
- Acting as a subject matter expert for our products
- Responding to customer questions and concerns in-person, by phone, and via social media while following Pharmacovigilance requirements
- Work with researching community to coordinate and oversee field tests and product trials
- Promoting our brand via our social media accounts
- Recording customer feedback and relay them to the head office marketing team
- Attending events outside of office hours
- Implement an EU influencer program for target regions
- Monitor subsidy lists; ensure NOD products are represented.
BRAND AMBASSADOR COMMITMENT AND OFFER
Contract will be a 1 year term with competitive pay, access to complimentary NOD products for personal use and travel expenses covered.
BRAND AMBASSADOR PROFILE
Ideal Candidate for NOD Products: Active beekeeper with between 10-50 colonies. Using one or more social media platforms with 100+ followers. Organic or natural use history in beekeeping, already a product user.
Interested individuals should reach out to:
Global Marketing Manager
NOD Apiary Products Ltd.