Job Posting: European Technical Sales Representative
European Technical Sales Representative
You’re looking to do something meaningful and fulfilling in the areas of Honey bee health protection, food security and a more sustainable earth. The agriculture/beekeeping industry sales and account management skills you have developed over the years will lead you to success. Previous roles have made you wonder if you’re making a difference, and you declared the next job would be different.
You’re a highly-motivated individual, with expertise in sales, possibly within the industry of agriculture or beekeeping and you are looking for an opportunity in the private sector to help your colleagues solve their complex honeybee health management problems. You have direct experience in selling solutions to niche markets and like working in smaller companies. You love to provide consultative, solutions-based information to customers. You’re trustworthy and you thrive in a team environment.
About the Opportunity
We are looking for an experienced European Technical Sales Representative that is fluent in English to join our global team. As the European Technical Sales Representative, you will be utilizing a home-based office, based in a European region. Travel is required within Europe. Opportunities outside these regions may also be presented.
Principal accountabilities include:
- Provide consultative, solutions-based information to wholesale distributors/beekeeping associations and end user customers to help them understand how our products can meet their business needs and their proper use.
- Manage accounts in a territory to achieve sales revenue targets. Farm for sales growth while maintaining loyal revenue streams.
- Assist and deliver proposals and marketing presentations to various audiences.
- Provide elite customer service with solution based delivery, following company policies on adverse event filing.
- Assist Marketing in Social Media management.
- Provide timely written reports from events attended and monthly sales summary reports.
- Assist in annual forecasting and projection strategies.
- Agriculture, beekeeping, environment or any broad-spectrum sales management experience.
- Demonstrated track record of closing deals and consistently exceeding sales targets preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience cold calling, qualifying leads, and selling to accounts preferred.
- Experience & success with long-term sales cycle development and strategic account management and a solid understanding of building a sales pipeline for increased sales and revenue potential preferred.
- A self-starter and team player who is motivated to succeed.
- Superior customer relationship skills.
- Ability to learn new software applications quickly.
- The applicant should be in good physical condition with the drive to learn all beekeeping management, animal husbandry and/or bee biology skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, organizational skills, and time management skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel frequently.
- Driver’s license and valid passport required.
- A business degree/diploma &/or formal sales training
- An agriculture/beekeeping background
- Fluency in additional European languages
To apply please email Kathleen Ireland, Global Marketing Manager email@example.com